Towards Cascadia is about the unique region of Cascadia, why its society needs a new future, and how to achieve it peacefully. This book explores the following themes in detail:
- The unique identity of Cascadia’s society: the ethos of the Pacific Northwest unified across international borders.
- Bioregionalism and its effect on shaping ethos: how Cascadia is a coherent region of people unified across a diverse array of auxiliary human characteristics, such as skin color, ethnicity, religion, and more.
- A new understanding of freedom: a concept based on balance between the liberties of individuals and the liberties of a collective body meant to govern such individuals.
- The political status quo of Cascadian society: the root causes of our most fundamental political issues.
- The possibility of Cascadian independence: how to achieve real, tangible sovereignty in a practical manner according to the constitutional principles of Canada and the United States.
The goal of this book is to propose a different way of understanding the Pacific Northwest and regional differentiation in upper North America.
Interested in learning more about Cascadia? You can buy your copy of Towards Cascadia today:
If you prefer to make your purchase from Amazon, click the button below which corresponds with your country (United States or Canada).